The Goldfaber colour pencils have a wonderfully soft and intense colour laydown and convince with their outstanding colour brilliance. High-quality materials and manufacturing with the most innovative production technology provide maximum break resistance, an excellent lightfastness and an optimal painting effect of the water-resistant and smudge-proof lead. Quick sketches, lively hatching or evenly shaded colour gradients – all drawing techniques can be achieved effortlessly.
Faber-Castell X WWF
Introducing Limited edition set with colourable postcards on endangered species. Your purchase has contributed to the donation towards WWF-Malaysia's conservation efforts.
- Colour pencil
- 3.3 mm lead
- Excellent lightfastness
- Soft, vibrant colour laydown
- Highly pigmented
- Water-resistant and smudge-proof
- High break resistance due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Easy to sharpen with all normal pencil sharpeners
- Tin of 48
- Available in individual colours and various assorted sets