Albrecht Duerer artists' watercolour pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High-quality materials, combined with over 250 years of experience, have resulted in watercolour pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects and vibrancy. The coloured surface can be transformed with only a few fine or broad brush strokes to reveal the full and unique power of the colours. Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved, and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolour paints.
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colours, unsurpassed lightfastness
- Soft, vibrant colour laydown
- Fully water soluble lead
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- High break resistance due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Studio box of 36 including a watercolour brush size 6
- Available in individual colours and various assorted sets