Featuring a grip section with fine rings and a subtly curved form, Loom writing implements are varied and fascinating. They are characterised by luminous colours and an puristic elegance. The modern trio, consisting of a twist ballpoint pen, rollerball pen and fountain pen, captivates with a conical shape and the high-contrast interplay of matt and gloss effects. "Metallic" will add a colourful highlight to your college writing pad or desk. "Piano" embodies classical elegance and a fascinating lifestyle: the polished metal barrel sets off the pure white and black, while the varnish adds a trendy gloss to this series.
For pen engraving, kindly click this link to fill up the request form.
- Metal barrel, chrome-plated and polished to a high gloss
- Embossed grooves on the grip for a comfortable writing posture
- Reversible cap
- Spring-loaded clip, chrome-plated
- High-quality stainless steel nib in width M (medium)
- also available in nib widths F (fine), EF (extra fine) and B (broad)
- Equipped with cartridge/converter system
- 1 cartridge included
- Converter sold separately